Hi there, what’s up?
I am Guido, the founder of SpreadsheetPro.net.
Have you ever asked yourself any of the questions below? If so, you’re at the right place – I’ll help you answers them on this website.
- How can I get better at Excel?
- How can I automate the repetitive, boring stuff in my spreadsheets?
- What are the advantages of using Google Spreadsheets?
- How can I collect and analyze data from different websites easily?
- How can I increase my productivity at my job?
- How can I advance faster in my job and make more money?
If you want to get better with spreadsheets, you should subscribe below to get new, incredibly useful articles in your inbox (it’s free):
SpreadsheetPro will help you get more productive at your job
If your job involves working with spreadsheets (even if it’s only on occasion), you came to the right place!
I have been using spreadsheets intensively in all of my jobs and have increased my productivity immensely over time by learning to get the maximum out of Excel and Google Spreadsheets.
- Make your spreadsheets do you work by automating them
- Import data from different sources automatically
- Make interactive dashboards that can be used by everyone in your company
- Get access to useful tips that will save you huge amounts of time
- Get more productive and earn more money in your job
In my email updates I will show you how to achieve all of the above and become at least 2X more productive with spreadsheets. I write short but very clear articles that cut right to the chase. You can sign up here (it’s free):
Join thousands of people getting better with spreadsheets
Here you can find some examples of articles that I wrote which have helped thousands of people worldwide:
- Removing the first X number of characters from a string in Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Removing the last number of characters from a string in Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Use INDIRECT to dynamically refer to worksheets in Excel and Google Spreadsheets
You can get articles like these in your inbox automatically by subscribing here:
If you want to see links I like, click here.